Zoosk.com may seem to be one of the newest dating sites and app for uniform dating, yet from its functionality and looks, you’d never know it was launched about 10 years ago. The award-winning app and site feature an playful and inviting interface, which is simplistic, easy to navigate, and clean. Launched in year 2007, it has received different awards and knocked out the different mainstream dating sites.
Zoosk.com also takes pride of its millions of members. It has also millions of verified images and supports about three million messages sent every day. The dating site is transparently and heavily data-driven and releases dating data continually, which is in part a good marketing technique, but also gives useful insights to the daters because it has a blog section known as The Date Mix, which is designed to statistics and data.
Costs of Zoosk.com
It is free to join at Zoosk.com, yet you have to pay for membership fees if you want to access all of its features.
- $29.95 for a 1-month membership
- $59.95 for a 3-month membership
- $74.95 for a 6-month membership
- $149.88 for the 1-year membership
Features of Zoosk.com
- The section for insights offers helpful details about your dating preferences and style.
- Boost profile feature enables users to highlight profiles and get many responses.
- There is an option to go invisible when browsing.
- Mega Flirt each 15 hours to reach several inboxes.
- Not or Hot section has an option “Maybe”.
- Smart Picks enables the dating site to know more about your preferences and provide you better matches.
- Being able to go back and forth when browsing the search results
- Simple and quick signup process.
- Options for profile verification to know you’re viewing the real members.
Part of the charm of Zoosk.com is its straightforward and simplistic approach to matching members. You do not need to take a 3-hour long questionnaire to play around or sign up with the site for a few days to know how you can take advantage of it. There is also no distracting homescreen with some newsfeed updates and you don’t have to deal with the overwhelming amount of notifications. Instead, the app and site feature clear cut the sections that display the individual profilers, regardless if you’re viewing search results, browsing who is online or playing the not or hot game.
Zoosk.com fosters a low-pressure and low-key environment. You don’t also need to go back and forth seamlessly between the profiles, so there is no rush to decide if you like to make connections with somebody on the spot unless you are playing the game known as Carousel.
Even if the profiles at Zoosk.com are simplistic, it is worth your time to fill out the different categories since the system of matching algorithm is based heavily on connecting people who share the same interests, regardless if it is in movies, sporting events, superstars. You also need different methods to verify your profile like through a social network, phone number, and photo.